Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Botanical Prints Oh My


My morning coffee and a few minutes browsing Pinterest may have me on a new search for Botanical art and prints. I loved the wall display and the old rusty green chairs. Clean and more vintage modern for a gal who loves cottage style. But this works for me. Something new to look for when I hit my flea markets and thrift stores. Not an inch of wall space at my house with all my old oil paintings, but how much room could a few prints take up? Wanted to share this with you and preserve the photo for later for me! From this link on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment