Thoughts on all things garden themed from an antique dealer gone amuck! I write, play with the dogs, and fill my house with garden art. There is hardly time to work the dirt!

Copyright 2010-2013 Barbara Barth, Writer With Dogs

Friday, February 19, 2010

Orchid Market Weekend March 6 - 7, 2010. Come Visit With Me

I am so excited. I will be a jewlery vendor at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens Orchid Market Saturday March 6 - Sunday March 7. ( 9am to 5 pm). Visit the Hardin Visitor Center for special, awesome orchid-inspired shopping. There will beautiful live orchids from local growers, experts to answer all your care questions and orchid artwork, glass and jewelry. My jewelry is featured in the garden gift shop, and I will be one of the vendors that weekend.With me will be my friend Lillie who makes the most exquisite glass beads. So come see us! And be sure to visit the Atlanta Botanical Gardens wonderful web site. http://www.atlantabotanicalgarden.org/home.do .

No comments:

Post a Comment